Friday, December 7, 2012

Reviewing Catholic Radio...

I posted a desire to hear the name of Jesus more often on Catholic Radio here.

So this week I was pleased, no that is not exactly right. It was the joy of the Holy Spirit filling me! Now that's the correct way to say it! Such joy swelled up and I laughed and shouted praises as I listened. The radio host spoke of Jesus, His life in His Church, the Gospel of salvation and that the social gospel of good works comes as a response to the change within the heart. Good works are not an equal to that great Gospel of Salvation the host and guest agreed.

Oh, and then there is the cry of the Church to call us all to follow the example of the Saints, and live such holy lives that we will touch our world with the Gospel once again.  The good news of life everlasting and the salvation of God given as a gift, free and offered to all ---- The New Evangelism of our Dear Holy Father, Pope Benedict XVI.

Such delights as this make glad the hearts of the faithful.


2 comments:

  1. Many times, as a mother of nine, my kids taught ME not the other way around

    ReplyDelete